A slope’s instability and the consequent occurrence of landslides or mudslides, can be caused by a variety of factors, or a combination of more than one (tilt, height, morphology, topology of the material, arrangement of fractures and joints, presence of water, etc.).
The choice of the most efficient system or stabilization technique, both technically and economically, will be determined by:
– The causes of instability.
– The type of infrastructure affected (road, railway, buildings, etc.).
– The level of safety required.
– The visual and environmental impact.
– The maintenance options or requirements.
We unite processes, leading technologies and talented individuals focused on safety
Inaccés Geotècnica Vertical, S.L., offers services of slope and ground stabilization and reinforcement, and protection against rockfalls and avalanches even in areas with extreme access.